Routine Home Cleaning Service
At Cleanz Home Cleaning, we understand that hiring a professional cleaning service is an investment. All our employees go through one month of training with the owner, Stephanie, to ensure they know exactly how to clean to our clients satisfaction. Cleanz Home Cleaning’s employees have all passed a background check and come uniformed and ready to work hard to make our clients be amazed at the difference we can make in their homes.
We offer FREE estimates which provide you with an estimate custom to your home. We review with you the services we perform at every job and take note of any special requests. Unlike other companies that charge by the hour, you will receive an estimate based on the size of your home. We are reliable, trustworthy, and bring the best products with us to clean your home.
We have many satisfied clients and we cannot wait until you are one of them as well! Upon request, we are happy to provide references of others who have, or are currently, using our services.
Below are some policies we have to keep our staff safe, as well as respecting your time and your home.
We desire to utilize everyone’s time efficiently while providing you with the best cleaning possible.
- Don’t “clean” before we arrive, but do “pick up” as much as possible in areas you would like us to clean. This will allow us to focus more on detail and quality for you. To avoid possible breakage we will not clean heavily cluttered areas (shelving, countertops, etc).
- We will move light furniture, but for the safety of all, we do not move heavy furniture or appliances. We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder, but do have extension dusters to help reach those areas to the best of our ability.
- We ask that you notify our office by 7:30 am if you or anyone in your family is sick or has a contagious illness so that we can take precautions or choose to re-schedule your job. We will also never send one of our team members into your home if we know that they are ill. Please note that due to health reasons we do not clean up mold or human/pet waste.
- Your cleaning time is reserved for you and you alone. If unable to keep your scheduling cleaning service, please inform us at least 2 days in advance so we have the opportunity to offer the service to someone else in need. There may be a fee for any last minute cancellations. We will discuss arrangements of how to access your home before your first service. Clients generally provide a copy of the house key for the company which alleviates the need for the clients to remember to leave out a hide-a-key or having to wait around to let us in each visit (which also avoids lock out charges).
- Payment is due the day services are rendered. We offer convenient payment methods and allow you to save your card on file to run after services have been completed.